What’s stopping you from being happy right now? Chances are after listening to this episode you’ll identify at least one thing you can do to fix that. Today on the show, Steve unpacks the five things we all struggle with at some point in our lives that keep us from feeling truly happy.
This is a short episode but don’t let that fool you, it’s packed with advice that you can start applying instantly.
Steve gets into:
- Why the comfort zone will kill your biggest dreams in life
- The power of being thankful for adversities in your life is essential
- The social media trap we all fall into
- How the not taking action and waiting for the perfect time is killing your happiness.
“Happiness is something that you create.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- 3:37 The 1st thing stopping you from being happy, waiting for the “perfect time”
- 4:16 The comfort zone, the second thing stopping you from happiness
- 5:01 A lack of gratitude, changing your perspective and being thankful for your adversities
- 6:22 Comparisonitous – the name of the game on Instagram. Focusing on the wrong things
- 8:05 Limiting beliefs, what we’re allowing ourselves to believe from the media, our parents and our peers
Connect with Steve: