Today’s episode features entrepreneur, author, and business consultant Bedros Keuilian. Steve discusses with Bedros the value of relationships. Good will and relationships go a long way in the world of business. Bedros’s advice and life experiences will help you realize the value of serving others.
“Stop making excuses, take control of your situation, and rise to your fullest potential.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- 1:33 – Bedros’s journey to learning the importance of hard work
- 6:18 – How to figure out who to invest in and who to have as an acquaintance
- 10:13 – Spend more time nurturing relationships than building your business
- 15:29 – Nurturing a relationship provides value
- 17:48 – Bedros’s wake up call
- 23:26 – Benefiting from the value of others to realize the value of yourself
- 30:19 – Living without expectations from others
- 32:31 – Who is Man Up written for?
- 33:08 – Being a man of your word and the magical day of Sept. 18th
- 35:25 – The Empire Podcast Show
- 37:15 – What Man Up means to Bedros
Connect with Bedros:
Connect with Steve: