Find Out What I Do To Keep The Consistent Motivation Going Day After Day
What’s the best thing to do when I don’t feel like going to work out or eat healthily?
Remember, the more you hit a workout or eat healthy when you don’t feel like it…
You begin to flex an internal muscle where you build more and more confidence.
Even me, after 10 years in the NFL — I don’t ‘feel’ like training every day.
So here’s what to do when you don’t ‘feel’ like it:
1. Commit in advance to work out with a friend or family member.
Having to show up for someone else will ensure you follow through.
2. Remember your goals and visualize them.
Remind yourself of how amazing you’re going to look and feel at the beach this summer.
3. Think back to all the time you didn’t feel like doing a workout, yet felt amazing and energized after.
Action always leads to clarity and momentum.
4. Be part of a program that forces you to report back and accountability built in.
I am committing to have a coach for the rest of my life to hold me accountable to achieving my goals. I know I need it, and once you realize this the game changes.
That’s why all of these are part of our Group Coaching Division, which has 3 slots left.
This is for you if:
· You’ve tried it all, and yet still find yourself stuck.
· You want an expert coach with you every step of the way.
· You want to experience one year’s worth of results in 90 days
· You want custom advice only a coach can provide
· You’re ready to stop looking for the next ‘big’ thing in fitness
…and best of all, our group coaching is at the lowest price tag it will EVER be.
You can enroll today by clicking here with a special offer just for you:
P.S. We’re closing this down and getting started ASAP, so secure your spot now. For less than the cost of ONE personal training session, you can secure your roster spot here: