Just In Time For Football Season
Love football food but feel like you backtrack every time you watch a game? Not happening this year with this awesome and guilt free recipe.
Football season is finally here, baby!
Who wants nachos but doesn’t want the chemical hangover that most recipes create or lose your hard earned abs?
I’m always looking for unhealthy favorites to make clean and healthy and these nachos were nothing short of AMAZING.
Something that most people don’t realize when having “cheat” meals, is that not only are you loading up on unwanted calories, but also chemicals.
Most restaurants and companies fill their food with preservatives, hormone and antibiotic filled meats, genetically modified foods and artificial flavoring.
Our body doesn’t recognize these chemicals or know how to process them, so we store them as fat in our cells.
This is part of the reason you wake up after eating out and feel like you were hit by a truck.
You have chemicals flowing through your blood, your gut gets imbalanced and you overall feel like crap.
Food hangovers ARE a real thing.
This is why I wanted to share this recipe with you so you can avoid all of that and stay true to your goals.
Just make sure you don’t load up on beer, instead.
Healthy Nacho Recipe
What you need:
(Makes 4 servings)
- Jackson’s Honest Organic Corn Chips
- Jackson’s Honest Sweet Potato Chips (optional)
- 1lb Organic Grass-fed beef
- 1 can Organic Turkey Chili Beans
- 1 bag Raw Organic Shredded Cheese
- 1 can Chopped Olives
- 2 Avocados- made into guacamole
- Low Sodium Jalapenos
- 1 cup Fage Greek Yogurt
Heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray (soy free).
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet and season with just sea salt.
- Line the baking sheet with chips then pour the COOKED ground beef over chips.
- Add chili beans on top
- Add cheese on top and other condiments you desire
Bake for 10-15 minutes and make sure to watch that the cheese does not burn.
Remove from oven, add remaining ingredients on top and ENJOY!
What If I’m Doing The 30 Day Metabolic Reset During Football Season, Can I Still Make This?
I would have to tell you that since I can’t see your portion size that you’re giving yourself, I’d say try to stick as close to your nutrition plan as possible. And if you do choose to make this recipe, do longer fasted cardio in the morning and make sure you take your Supplement Stack.
And for those of you who decide to make this recipe but also want to still follow your plan, do the following:
- If you’re on a high carb day, avoid the cheese and use a leaner ground beef which will lower your fat intake.
- If you’re on a low carb day, limit your chips and beans and opt for using everything as a chili rather than nachos which will still taste incredible.
Have a healthy football recipe you want to share? Send it over!
We would love to share it and and GO GIANTS!!